Frequently Asked Technical Questions:
- What are cookies?
- How do I enable cookies on my browser?
- Can I use your site with cookies disabled?
- What if I have enabled all cookies and am still unable to login?
- What if I have received a "Page Not Found" message?
- What type of web browser works best when visiting FoxTrotOnline?
1. What are cookies?
Cookies contain bits of information that are generated by a website and are stored on your computer. They can make your Internet experience more useful by storing information about your preferences and choices for a particular site. This enables a website to customize delivery of content and advertisements.
2. How do I enable cookies on my browser?
Each browser should permit you to enable or disable cookies.
The type and version of browser you are using will
determine the instructions required. Below, we have
provided links to Microsoft, Netscape and AOL, where
you will find specific instructions for enabling cookies
on your particular browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer, versions 4.0, 4.01, 5.0, 6.0 for Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Netscape Communicator and Navigator 4.X
Netscape Navigator 3.X
AOL Guide for enabling "cookies"
3. Can I use your site with cookies disabled?
Unfortunately not. To login as a FoxTrotOnline member, the cookies feature needs to be enabled on your browser.
4. What if I have enabled all cookies and am still unable to login?
When logging in as a member, please ensure that you are using the correct username and password. Each is case sensitive. Try using all UPPER case and all lower case. If you are still unable to log in, you may need to clear your cache and delete temporary files. For instructions on how to do this, please contact your Broker/Dealer. Please provide the browser type and version you are using.
5. What if I have received a "Page Not Found" message?
We have a rigorous and thorough testing process to ensure that you can access all links and site pages. We apologize if you happen to receive such an error while using our site. Please report it in as much detail as possible to email@example.com
6. What type of web browser works best when visiting FoxTrotOnline?
Our website works best with Netscape, Internet Explorer and AOL browsers, version 4.0 or higher.
To access data securely please be sure that both the session and permanent "cookies" are enabled.
In the event that you are still unable to access FoxTrotOnline please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the link you are attempting to use.